How Can You Run ShowBox On Your PC?
This article will demonstrate you how you can download and install the Show Box application to the Windows system utilizing the Bluestacks or ARC Welder so you can watch free films directly from the PC. Show Box is an Android based application which allows the users to stream and download free shows and movies. With the help of BlueStacks or ARC Welder, an Android emulator for PCs, you’ll be capable of running any of the Android application on the PC. If you own a Mac device, please view the post on how you can run Show Box on Mac device here.
Download ShowBox to a PC Method using ARC Welder
- Download and install the Google Chrome browser. (You can skip this step if you already have Google Chrome)
2. Open Google Chrome and download ARC Welder
3. Press ‘Add to Chrome‘
4. Press ‘Add app‘
5. Open a new tab and press ‘Apps‘
6. Open ARC Welder
7. Hit ‘Choose‘ and select a directory or create a new one for ARC Welder (this is where the data for the installed apps are stored)
8. Download Showbox .APK to your computer.
9. In ARC Welder, press ‘Add your APK‘ and add the Showbox .APK
10. Hit ‘Test’ (Note: You can enable full screen under Form factor)
11. Showbox will now run on your PC. (If you are getting “Connection Error: Check your internet connection” error, simply open new tab in Chrome > Apps > Showbox)
To launch Showbox in the future, open Chrome > New tab > Apps > Showbox
If you are getting a “WebGL is not supported” error, please follow the instructions:
1. In Chrome, go to chrome://settings and click ‘Show advanced settings…‘
2. Make sure ‘Use hardware acceleration when available‘ is turned on
3. Go to chrome://flags and make sure ‘Override software rendering list‘ is enabled
4. WebGL should now be enabled. Go to chrome://gpu and make sure WebGL says ‘Hardware accelerated‘
You will now be capable of running ShowBox utilizing ArcWelder.
Download ShowBox To A Computer Method Utilizing BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks here (the link is directly from the official BlueStacks site):
2. Download the Show Box .APK here:
3. Right-click the .APK file and open with BlueStacks APK Installer.
4. Open BlueStacks and run Show Box
You can now stream Show Box on your PC!