Show Box is a free TV shows and movies streaming application for the Android devices.It is considered as one of the top free the Android apps as it lets the users view films in High Definition for free. Show Box is not accessible in the Google Play store so the users will have to sideload it to their devices to watch movies or TV shows. The tutorial will demonstrate you how you can install Show Box on an Android-based (BlackBerry, Kindle Fire, etc.) or Android (tablet or phone) device.
Download Show Box App
- First, open the Settings menu of the device you are using then click on Security, here tap to Turn on ‘Unknown Sources’ (This step might differ relying on the Android device or version, but fundamentally you will have to turn on the option that permits you to install the non-market applications)
2. Then open the device’ browser and to download the latest APK file, click on the following link:
3. After the complete downloading of the APK file, open it to install the final application.
That is it! You will now be capable of watching free films on the Android tablet or phone!
*Show Box Chromecast Support* To stream ShowBox to the Chromecast, read this post.
Missing Server A or B? Or “Video not accessible. Try some other server.” Error –
If you are failing to spot the choice to stream videos and just capable of downloading the torrents, that’s because the Server A and B are geo-blocking the users who are from some other place outside of the United States. To solve the problem:
- Download any VPN, for example, the Opera VPN (free).
- Then run the downloaded VPN and connect to the United States server.
- Once it is connected, go to Settings menu then click on Apps then open Show Box menu then here click on the Storage tab and then tap on the option to Clear cache and Clear data
Once all done, restart the Show Box, and you must now be capable of accessing Server A or B another time.
Having problems downloading videos? If you are having trouble downloading any video, just downgrade to the version ShowBox 4.69. Then to move forward uninstall the previous ShowBox and then download the downgrade version’s APK file here and install it on the device
If you’re digging up to the “Unluckily, the ShowBox is not working” error or something like that, open the Settings menu then click on the Apps then open Show Box, here click on the Storage to open the menu and then click on the available option to Clear data & Clear cache and finally re-install or restart the Show Box. If you are still having problems utilizing Show Box, you can go for the Movie HD.